Thanks again Johnny Woods!!
MANITOWOC, Wis. "? A 36-year-old man took revenge on his roommate after she refused to have sex with him by allegedly urinating on her dog, police said. Police said the man was arrested early Thursday morning on tentative charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct related to domestic violence.
According to police reports, the man was drunk when he argued with the woman. After she resisted his advances the man went to the basement where he urinated on her dog and the floor.
Police said the argument continued, and when the woman's sister stood up in defense the man pushed her into a wall. He then allegedly stormed from the home and punched out a window.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444019,00.html
Thanks again Johnny Woods!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
He works for Fox?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He works for Fox? </div></div>
Err . . . think about it a little harder, LOL.
Officially retired
I got what he was trying to say, but he should atleast used someone from Fox to make it a little better lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got what he was trying to say,</div></div>
Oh, Ok. In that case, I'm the idiot! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got what he was trying to say, but he should atleast used someone from Fox to make it a little better lol </div></div>
In his defense the WCYB teams news airs on Fox at 10 or 10:30 every night
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I think you and I both know what FAUX I was talking about, this wasnt a local story anyway. Shew Milk you can ruin anything for everybody, why couldnt you just laugh and shut up about it lmao
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1YardShort!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks again Johnny Woods!!</div></div>
lol thanks for that laugh
GO VOLS
Bookmarks